Wednesday 30 March 2011

LOYAL MOTORIST GETS A SPRING CLEAN SERVICE

A Wolverhampton grandmother has celebrated a special birthday, with help from her local car retailer.

Norma Tomlinson, from Compton, received a complimentary spring clean for her Volkswagen Golf’s tenth birthday from Wolverhampton Volkswagen.

She has lovingly looked after her red Volkswagen Golf, which she purchased from the Bilston Road car retailer in 2001, and wanted to celebrate her ten year relationship with a professional valet.

The retired scientist was delighted to receive the complimentary treatment, she said: "It took me six months to find the car I really wanted. My husband and I go on many trips to Devon, the far North West of Scotland and the Outer Hebrides so we needed a car that would make these long journeys comfortable and could accommodate all our luggage.

“It has now found a new purpose in life as I regularly look after my two grandchildren which I take out on trips to the park. It runs better today than it did the day I drove it home and looks great.

"Although I look after my car after 100,000 miles on the clock I wanted to get a professional valet to celebrate its tenth birthday and I was thrilled when the Volkswagen team offered to help."

Andrew Hockedy, managing director for Wolverhampton Volkswagen, part of Trust Group UK, which also has Volkswagen sites in Stourbridge and Redditch, added: "We value each and every one of our customers and we’re delighted to have given Norma’s car the full works."

No comments:

Post a Comment