Thursday 12 August 2010

ROMFORD GIRL’S SUMMER HOLIDAY CHEER

A teenager from Romford is celebrating during her six week summer holiday after scooping vouchers worth £250 in a prize draw.
Becky Curtis (16), from Rainham, was the first name drawn out of the hundreds that had entered a prize draw organised by Inchcape Volkswagen.

Becky quickly decided she wanted the £250 worth of vouchers to be split between her favourite stores River Island and Miss Selfridge in Liberty Shopping Centre.

The prize draw was carried out live, on local radio station, Time FM, a thrilled Becky said: “I couldn’t believe it when I got the phone call from Time FM telling me I’d won. I was in bed asleep when they called but I came running down once I knew.

“I’m going straight down the shops to spend them straight away.

“I’ve already decided I want to spend them on clothes, so I will treat myself to a new summer wardrobe!

“I can’t thank everyone at Inchcape Romford enough for this prize and hope I win more prizes in the future.”

Inchcape’s brand manager, Richard Taylor, said: “It is always nice to hear about local people winning something, especially a young winner like Becky, who will fully enjoy spending the vouchers on herself.

“I’m sure Becky will love whatever fashionable items she decides to purchase.”

No comments:

Post a Comment