Friday 29 October 2010

LANDSCAPE ARTIST REVEALS LATEST EXHIBITION

British landscape artist, Alistair Tucker will reveal his latest atmospheric works in an exhibition at a Midlands stately home where works will be available for purchase.

The contemporary portraits capture the seasonal changes of mountain views throughout Wales, the Lake District and the Irish coast and will be on display during the month of November at Weston Park’s Granary Art Gallery on the Staffordshire / Shropshire border.

Currently the Head of Art at the Queen’s School in Cheshire, Alistair explains his artistic passion.He says: “The landscape is always changing depending upon the weather or the season; this excites me enormously and I see my art as a visual record of an ongoing playtime where I am searching, probing and observing what I see, feel and experience when I am outdoors.

“My aim is to preserve the frisson of the first encounter and to try and capture the timeless nature of the place, its presence and essence.”

The Alistair Tucker Exhibition runs throughout November at Weston Park’s Granary Art Gallery at Weston-under-Lizard, Nr Shifnal, Shropshire TF11 8LE from 11am – 4pm.

For further information visit www.weston-park.com or call Sue Foster at Connect PR on 01902 714 957 or email sue@connect-group.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment