Thursday 14 April 2011

COLCHESTER WOMAN REWARDED FOR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

A woman from Colchester has been recognised for her outstanding customer service with a national award.

Hayley Seear, from Blackheath, who works at Inchcape Volkswagen in Colchester, received a gold accolade in Inchcape’s annual ‘Leading Lights’ awards.

Over three thousand people across the company’s UK businesses are nominated annually for a ‘Leading Lights’ award, but only 40 are recognised to a gold standard.

‘Leading Lights’ rewards Inchcape staff who have demonstrated outstanding customer service.

Hayley, a service advisor, was rewarded with a weekend of luxury and pampering at a spa in Oxfordshire.

She said: “I thoroughly enjoy my job and can’t believe I was nominated for this award.

“I’m part of a good team at Colchester and I’ll be sharing this honour with my colleagues.”

Chris Norris, Inchcape Volkswagen’s brand manager, said: “I am very proud to have a member of staff given a ‘Leading Lights’ gold award; it’s an exceptional achievement and my congratulations go to Hayley.

“I am delighted that her high calibre of performance and dedication has been recognised nationally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment