Tuesday 8 December 2009

ROMFORD WOMAN’S EARLY CHRISTMAS CHEER

A woman from Romford is celebrating an early Christmas present after scooping vouchers worth £250 in prize draw.

Brigit Granger, from Collier Row, was the first name drawn out of the thousands that had entered a competition to celebrate the launch of the Volkswagen’s new Polo.

Organised by local retailer Inchcape, Brigit is now deciding on which store in the Liberty Shopping Centre she’ll be spending her £250 worth of vouchers.

An excited Brigit said: “I couldn’t believe it when I got the phone call telling me I’d won. Christmas always comes early for someone and this year it’s me.

“I’ve not had chance to think of what to buy, although have had some people give me suggestions!

“I can’t thank everyone at Inchcape Romford enough for this prize and hope my luck continues to last.”

Inchcape’s brand manager, Richard Taylor, said: “It is always nice to hear about local people winning something and just before Christmas makes it extra special.

“I hope Brigit enjoys whatever she decides to purchase.”

No comments:

Post a Comment